- AuctionYourProperty Limited has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices in relation to the auctionyourproperty.com site ("the Site").
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address may also be used to help identify you and your details on our database.
- The information you provide to us on the registration form will only be used by us in order to administer your account. It is up to you to decide which details relating to your registration you wish to have listed on the Site. It will not be passed on to any third parties, unless we are obligated by a Court order to do so.
- In the event that you send us legal documents in respect of a property that contain personal information, by becoming a member of the Site you consent to us sending these documents to any third party that requests the documents.
- In the event that you make an unsuccessful bid on a property and, for whatever reason, the seller does not complete the sale of his property to the maker of the highest bid or the property does not reach reserve, unless you inform us otherwise, we may pass in your user id and e-mail address on to the seller so he may contact you.
- Demographic and profile data is also collected at our Site. This information may be shared with advertisers on an aggregate (de-personalised) basis.
- Because of the nature of the Internet, data that is provided by you may pass through any location - including countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and by using the Site you consent to the transfer of the data. If you are outside the EEA, you agree to use the data sent to you only for your own purposes and in accordance with the English data protection laws (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
- The Site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- You can also tell us to remove or modify the information we have about you. By contacting us at the e-mail address set out on the Site.