Why Choose AuctionYourProperty.com
AuctionYourProperty.com is a pioneering service that embraces the internet revolution taking place in the UK property industry and combines it with the ever-growing popularity of online auctioning.
Click here for more information on the auction service and how the whole process works.
We believe that our new, online auction service is a fantastic alternative to our traditional auctions, and far superior to simply using a local agent. It is cheaper, less time-consuming, more direct and ultimately the fairest way of buying and selling property.
See how we compare:
AuctionYourProperty.com v Estate Agents (Private Treaty)
How It Works
- We charge a one-off auction fee of just £250 per property.
- There is zero commission to pay on the sale. So the savings you make are truly substantial.
- You can auction your property any day of the year that suits you.
- By selling via auction, you might achieve a higher price for your property than you expected.
- Auctions take place online and not at a specific venue. This added convenience will potentially increase the number of bidders for your property.
- Selling via auction means sellers cannot be gazundered.
- Upload your property details in minutes and start advertising it straight away.
- Your property will also be listed on various reputable property portals which attract several million visitors each month
- We email your property details to all our registered buyers who are looking in your area.
- You can use AuctionYourProperty.com as well as your estate agent. (A standard sole agency contract will not entitle them to any fees if you sell privately. Find out more...)
- By putting sellers and buyers in direct contact with each other, the power rests entirely with them. Viewings are conducted by the sellers themselves at mutually convenient times. After all, no estate agent knows more about a property than the seller does.
- We will email you properties that match your search requirements as soon as they are on the system.
- Buying via auction can mean that you could end up paying less than you would via a private treaty sale.
- Our auctions take place online which is far more convenient than attending a specific venue.
- Buyers pay an admin fee of £250 only if they win the property.
- Buying via auction means buyers cannot be gazumped.
- Bidding via our online auctions is the same as bidding by phone or proxy in a traditional auction. You simply register in advance and send your deposit cheque to the auctioneers.
- Once you are registered to bid, you just log in on the day of the auction and start bidding. If you win, your 10% deposit is used. If not, it is torn up or returned.
- Winning bidders will effectively exchange contracts immediately after winning the auction and will usually have 28 days to complete unless stated otherwise.